|PVC granulate and profiles on Your request|
Drvoplast manufactures by extrusion and co-extrusion, more than 500 different profiles, for any purpose:
• gaskets for the wood, PVC, aluminium doors and windows
• PVC roller shutters
• profiles for furniture industry
• profiles for interior design
• profiles for boats
• road side pillars
• pipes and sleeves
• profiles for various purposes (profiles for containers, camping houses, car industry, awning, sanitary equipment, massage showers, ceramics, tennis playgrounds, refrigerators, vagoons, priceholders in shopping centres, etc.)
Profiles are mostly made of soft, semi-hard and hard PVC, as well as of other plastic materials such as polietilen (PE), polistiren (PS), various thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), thermoplastic rubber (ethilene-propylene-ter-polymer EPDM), polyethylene-vinylacetate (EVAC), polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS), and other.
According to the own producing facility Drvoplast produces various types of PVC granulate in different hardness grades (hard, semi-hard and soft) and colours. Production of cardboard transport packaging and furniture are additional activities to the core business. Wide range of our products have application in various industries: construction industry, furniture industry, car industry, production of sanitary equipment, refrigerator industry, production of electric products, production of train and tram vagoons, boat industry, container industry, production of camping houses, road building industry, tennis play grounds, children play grounds, shopping centres, warehouses etc. We take care about our customer wishes and according to customer wishes we create the range of our products with advantages to the customer - quickness in finishing of products and high quality products. Own tool shop and competent staff, accepted order quantities for customers, confirmed quality of our products with tradition more than 40 years, own laboratory and controlled production process in all phases – input, process and output controll, achieve our main goal
COMPLETE SATISFACTION OF OUR CUSTOMER.
Our distribution on the West European market is a sign of our quality but also the measure of our efficacy (75% of total turnover is export).
Plastic is everywhere around us. Wherever you go, you can see plastic,whether it's a street, your car or a house, your job and specially a shop or a mall.
Nowadays 200 million tones of plastic per a year is produced , which is more than all metals together. Due to a fact that only 8 million tones were produced in 1960, this is an enormous amount. We can witness plastic becoming a replacement for materials like wood, paper, ceramic, glass, metal...
Why is it like that? It is obvious that plastic has the features other materials don't have.
The prior characteristic is weight. Plastic is lighter than other materials, specially metal, so plastic products provide great savings in daily transport, which is particulary important.
Can you imagine household appliances made out of metal,ceramic or wood? Due to its polymer nature and plastic features , it is the easiest material for processing, which means plastic products need less energy for manufacturing by comparison with other materials.
Plastic is easily dyed in mass and it doesn't need any external protection from corrosion, bacterias, chemical agens and clime. It is generally resistant to acid and lye, and it's also the best thermal and electric insulator.
Since it's chemicaly inert, plastic is completely medical safe, so different inserts for people are made out of it. Advantage of plastic is in its production with special features of whichever usage (engineering plastic and composit), high level hardness and toughness. That means that it can easily change positions with metal as a construction material and be much lighter at the same time. So there are countless basic raw materials and aditional aditives for plastic product manufacturing.
Plastic product are separated into 3 groups:
- One-time basis or temporary products with all the packaging included, one-time usage products as well as the products with up to one year of average usage. Such products make 40% of total processed plastic. Materials which are at most usage for such products are LDPE (low thickness polyethylene), LLDPE (low thickness linear polyethylene), PP (polypropylene), PS (polystyrene) and PET (polyetnylene tereftalat).
- Permanent products with 3 to 15 years of expiry usage. This group of products includes household appliances, audio-visual equipment, computers, furniture, vehicle parts, toys and sport equipment. These products make 35% of all plastic products. The plastics mostly used for such products are PP (polypropylene), ABS (akronitryl butadiene styrene), PA (polyamide) and PVC (polyvinyl chloride).
- Infrastructure products with over 20 years of expiry usage. This group of products includes plastic tubes, building joinery and frontal materials, plastic materials for public works, electro-distribution and telecommunications. These products make 25% of manufactured plastic products. The main plastic materials are PVC and HDPE.
Extrusion, spraying, blowing, pressure, calendering or vacuuming require plastic manufacturing equipment which is simple, cheaper and energy saving. There's no cost comparison between a metal foundry or ceramic factory and a simple plastic spraying machine. And also, there's no comparison with a production time which is rather short with plastic. All the above mentioned things make plastic a material of present and future.